Standards & Guidelines
The University of New Mexico Utility Services provides standards & guidelines to facilitate the management and operation of utilities across Main and North Campus. Depending on the nature of your organization, any of several standards and guidelines may be relevant to you.
- Backflow Prevention
- Electrical Manhole Access
- Disinfection of Domestic Water Lines (procedure)
- Metering Equipment Guidelines
- Planed Interruption of Utility Service (procedure)
- Tunnel Access (procedure)
- Tunnel Security & Authorization
- Utilities Startup Checklist
- Utility Services Outages
- Utility Services Outage Request Form
Visit iss.unm.edu to see a full list of environments & facilities related standards & guidelines.